Are you able to donate specific items to help open the school?
Thank you in advance! Please keep watching as our needs change.
Facilities either by donation or with a reduced-cost lease. Most preferred location: Salt Lake City, Utah metro area, including Davis and Morgan counties. This may be:
- an office-like space with a commercial kitchen and large common areas,
- a large home-like building on spacious property with room for outbuildings and workshops, or
- undeveloped property, five to twenty-five acres, preferably with trees.
Use of facilities for intermittent use–meetings, training, curriculum planning, fundraising events
- Computers, iPads, printers, projectors and screens, interactive whiteboards, large calculators, math-manipulative sets, globes, science materials, large maps
- Commercial or industrial building space
- Shuttle vehicle
- Exercise equipment, especially treadmills (new) and weight machines (may be used), mats, and exercise balls
- Sports equipment, including three-wheeled bikes, sports court materials, and soccer gear
- Cafeteria tables and chairs, as well as dishes and cutlery
- Furnishings: desks, tables, chairs, sofas, bookshelves
- Food donations